Saving a Report (Look)
Note: Only users with Creator permissions may save Looks.
Looks are customizable analytics reports that answer data problems. They can be organized into Folders or added to Dashboards.
Once you've created and configured your Look, you can save it.
1. Click the Run button to generate the report.
2. Click the Gear icon next to the Run button to save the Look for future reporting. There are three ways to save a Look: Save as a Look, Save to Dashboard, and Save & Schedule. These are detailed below.
Save as a Look
To save a Look in a folder or subfolder, select Save as A Look from the drop-down menu.
1. In the Save Look window, enter a Title and Description.
2. Select the Personal, Group, or Shared Folder where you want to save the Look.
3. Click Save.
Save to Dashboard
To save a Look to a Dashboard, select Save To Dashboard from the drop-down menu.
1. Create a title for the Look, then select a folder.
2. Select a subfolder with an existing Dashboard in it, or click the button to create a new Dashboard (see below).
3. Select a Dashboard from the chosen subfolder.
4. Click Save To Dashboard to finish saving the Look.
Clicking the New Dashboard button will open a pop-up window at the top of the screen. Fill in the new Dashboard's name, then click OK.
The new Dashboard will appear as a selectable option in the chosen subfolder.
To save a Look and set it to run on a schedule, select Save & Schedule from the drop-down menu.
1. Fill in a title and description for the Look, then select a folder.
2. Click Save & View Look.
For complete details, see Scheduling a Look or Dashboard.